- Sākās 2021.20.9
- Kolekcija vēl nav > 3 mēnešiem
- Dialogs ar saņēmēju
- Authorize the use of portable, mobile and fixed PMR446 radio equipment.
- Allow the use of outdoor antennas for PMR446 radio equipment.
- Establish that the effective radiated power of portable, mobile and fixed PMR446 radio equipment does not exceed 5 watts.
The publication in 2015 of CEPT decision ECC / DEC / (15) 05 for the harmonized use of the 446 MHz frequency and its update in 2018, which expanded the number of available channels, both analog and digital, provided a framework legal for the implementation of the PMR446 service in the European Community and other CEPT members.
Since then, the improvement in audio and the quality of communication offered by this service, as described in the decision, and its subsequent popularization throughout Europe have been verified.
However, it is perceived among a large number of users that this improvement in quality is greatly diminished by the extremely short range provided by the service, due the technical limitations that define it.
There are similar services in the world that, using a frequency band of the UHF spectrum very close to 446 MHz, do offer significantly greater scope possibilities and, therefore, due to their quality and scope, they are truly popular and very useful communication systems for citizens.
Rīki petīcijas izplatīšanai.
Vai jums ir sava vietne, emuārs vai viss tīmekļa portāls? Kļūsti par šīs petīcijas aizstāvi un pavairotāju. Mums ir reklāmkarogi, logrīki un API (interfeiss), ko iegult jūsu lapās.
- Parakstu skaits uz openPetition un, ja piemērojams, uz ārējām lapām.
- HTTP metode
- Atgriešanās formāts