openPetition gemeinnützige GmbH – Platform for citizens initiatives, petitions and campaigns
- Postal address: openPetition gGmbH
Greifswalder Str. 4
- Director: Jörg Mitzlaff
- Register of companies: HRB 144054 – Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
- Contact us: XXXinfo@openpetition.de (PGP Key)
- FAX: +49 30 120641479
- Please do not send signature sheets to openPetition, use the upload manger instead. Thank you.
Responsible for content
- For petition texts, comments and debate contributions the respective authors themselves are responsible according to § 10 Telemediengesetz. If openPetition is informed about unlawful or immoral content, we will remove it within reasonable time.
- During the subcription period you may contact the petition autor directly for questions. Please use the link „Question to petition author“ on the respective petition page.
- openPetition is on facebook and twitter and has a/n rss feed.
- These legal details extend to our facebook page: www.facebook.com/openPetition
- Our website content is under creative commons licence (cc-by-sa). Texts, images, source code (selected modules) und data (anonymized) may be used with our permisson with these licence conditions.
Terms of licence
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution -- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Share alike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Daniel Rose (Herr Turtur)
Licences and software used
- Geocoding data and maps are from OpenStreetMap, NaturalEarthData and Wikipedia.
- Petition graphs and maps are created with mtChart, QGIS and jqPlot.
- Administrational data (population figure, elected representative, Address, Website) is based on the information given in the infoboxes of the respective article in The Free Encyclopedia Wikipedia.
- The openPetition Blog is powered by WordPress.
- The PDF files and barcodes are created using TCPDF. Barcodes are recognised using zbar.
- The WYSIWYG-Editor for regional sites is called PHP Markdown.
- The pages are written using Bootstrap, jQuery, PHP and MySQL.
- The servers run on Apache using Debian Linux.
- Monitoring and security with munin, pingdom and fail2ban.
All web servers of openPetition are powered by 100% renewable energies.