- Launched March 2022
- Collection finished
- Prepare submission
- Dialog with recipient
How much death and suffering will we allow?
The admission of Ukraine to the EU is the obvious step to oppose the war and to commit ourselves to the desire of the Ukrainian people.
Ukrainian President Selenskyj on Twitter:
"It is a crucial moment to end once and for all the long-standing discussion and decide on Ukraine's membership in the #EU"
This is not the time for ducking and endless discussions. People are being shot and bombed out in Ukraine NOW because the people and the government want to join the European Union.
As a German citizen, European and husband of a Ukrainian woman, I call on all fellow human beings to stand up now for an exemption for the short-term admission of Ukraine into the EU!
For maximum impact per person:
2. share as WhatsApp broadcast (with a hint to use the broadcast function for new supporters!)
3. share via social channels (IG, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Telegram, Xing, TikTok, Podcasts, etc.)
4. inform radio, TV, newspapers, blogs, websites, etc.
5. inform journalists and influencers
6. share as entrepreneurs in newsletters
7. inform marketing agencies