What does 'sign not publicly' mean?
- If you 'sign not publicly', your name, street and house number (addressline 2) will not be publicly displayed anywhere.
- Only the initiator and the recipient of the initative can see the signer name. Street and house number are only available on request from public authorities.
- In the list of signatories, we only display the postal code and city of non-public signatories.
- If you do not check 'not public', then you are signing publicly with your name, postcode and city.
- Street and house number (adressline 2) do not remain public in any case and can only be viewed by public authorities on request.
- For search engines generally all data of your signature remains hidden.