openPetition gemeinnützige GmbH – Platform for citizens initiatives, petitions and campaigns
- Postal address: openPetition gGmbH
Greifswalder Str. 4
- Director: Jörg Mitzlaff
- Register of companies: HRB 144054 – Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
- Contact: email@example.com (PGP key)
- Please do not send signature sheets to openPetition, use the upload manger instead. Thank you.
Responsible for content
- For petition texts, comments and debate contributions the respective authors themselves are responsible according to § 10 Telemediengesetz. If openPetition is informed about unlawful or immoral content, we will remove it within reasonable time.
- During the term of a petition you can directly ask the author of the petition a question. Please use the link on the respective page for the peititons: 'Question to the initiator'
- openPetition is on facebook and twitter and has a/n rss feed.
- These legal details extend to our facebook page: www.facebook.com/openPetition
- Our website content is under creative commons licence (cc-by-sa). Texts, images, source code (selected modules) und data (anonymized) may be used with our permisson with these licence conditions.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Naming - You must name the authorship sufficiently clearly (mention openPetition and linking https://www.openPetition.de), include a link to the license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.de) and indicate whether changes have been made. This information may be provided in any reasonable manner, but not in such a way as to give the impression that the licensor is particularly supportive of you or your use of the work.
- Share alike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Carina Czisch
Licences and software used
- Geocoding data and maps are from OpenStreetMap, NaturalEarthData and Wikipedia.
- Petition graphs and maps were created using mtChart, QGIS and Highcharts.
- To display the signatures of a petition on a map is Leaflet with the plugin Leaflet.Canvas marker Layer used.
- Administrational data (population figure, elected representative, Address, Website) is based on the information given in the infoboxes of the respective article in The Free Encyclopedia Wikipedia.
- The PDF files and barcodes are created using TCPDF. Barcodes are recognised using zbar.
- The servers run on nginx under Debian Linux.
- For monitoring and tracking munin, pingdom and kibana help us.
- The petitions for the mirrored petitions of the petitions committees were made using the map Bundesrepublik Deutschland.svg from Escondites ( CC BY-SA 2.0 de ) created.
All web servers of openPetition are powered by 100% renewable energies.