- Launched 11/05/2021
- Time remaining 17 days
- Dialog with recipient
We do not support the policy of forced and cruel repatriation of Syrians to Syria. Syria is still at war. Sending men but especially women and children back to almost certain death, injury or threat is inhumane.
Denmark is better than this.
- Forced deportation of children as young as 5 being reported
- Syria is an unsafe country of return
- Don't support islamophobic policies; stop turning against minorities; stop mainstreaming racist policies
- A majority of those impacted are women
- Keeping human beings in shameful conditions in detention centres
- This narrative is feeding hatred and is entirely unfounded
- Settled Syrian refugees who are contributing to society, going to school in Denmark, integrated into the community are being forced out of the country to war. Why?
Translate this petition nownew language version
Tools for the spreading of the petition.
You have your own website, a blog or an entire web portal? Become an advocate and multiplier for this petition. We have the banners, widgets and API (interface) to integrate on your pages.
- Number of signatures on openPetition and, if applicable, external pages.
- HTTP method
- Return format