- Launched December 2021
- Time remaining 4 weeks
- Dialog with recipient
With my signature I support the project of the Max Aicher Group and ask the city's politicians to fully support the construction at the Salzburg exhibition grounds, which combines affordable housing with a multi-purpose stadium for cultural and sporting events. Numerous Salzburg families and ambitious sports clubs (including the Salzburg Ducks and SV Austria Salzburg) could find a new home here. And all this at no cost to the city of Salzburg (the stadium would be left to the city of Salzburg) and thus to the taxpaying citizen.
The advantages at a glance:
- affordable housing (6 €/m²) - 200 rental flats, 200 condominiums
- Home for Salzburg clubs
- Stadium for cultural and sporting events (minimum capacity 5,000)
- assumption of the necessary clean-up costs of the landfill by the Max Aicher Group
- No costs for the taxpayer
- No further development/sealing of grassland
Tools for the spreading of the petition.
You have your own website, a blog or an entire web portal? Become an advocate and multiplier for this petition. We have the banners, widgets and API (interface) to integrate on your pages.
- Number of signatures on openPetition and, if applicable, external pages.
- HTTP method
- Return format