openPetition gemeinnützige GmbH – Platform for citizens initiatives, petitions and campaigns
openPetition gemeinnützige GmbH
Werkstatt Digitale Demokratie
Am Friedrichshain 34
- CEO: Jörg Mitzlaff
- commercial register: HRB 144054 - Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
- VAT ID: DE284395718
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP key)
Please do not send collection sheets to openPetition , but use the upload function .
Responsible for content
- For petition texts, comments and debate contributions the respective authors themselves are responsible according to § 10 Telemediengesetz. If openPetition is informed about unlawful or immoral content, we will remove it within reasonable time.
- During the term of a petition, you can ask the petition author a question directly. To do this, use the link on the respective petition page: 'Ask the initiator'
- openPetition is on facebook and twitter and has a/n rss feed.
- These legal details extend to our facebook page: www.facebook.com/openPetition
- The service is licensed under the ( cc-by-sa ) Creative Commons license. Text, design and data (anonymized) can be used under this license on request.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution - You must indicate the authorship sufficiently clearly (attribution openPetition and link https://www.openpetition.eu/sk ), include a link to the license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.de) and indicate whether changes have been made. This information may be provided in any reasonable manner, but not in such a way that it creates the impression that the licensor specifically supports you or your use of the work
- Share alike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Carina Czisch
Licences and software used
- Geocoding data and maps are from OpenStreetMap, NaturalEarthData and Wikipedia.
- Petition graphs and maps were created using mtChart, QGIS and Highcharts.
- To display the signatures of a petition on a map Leaflet is used with the plugin Leaflet.Canvas-Marker-Layer .
- We use Glide.js for slideshows.
- Administrational data (population figure, elected representative, Address, Website) is based on the information given in the infoboxes of the respective article in The Free Encyclopedia Wikipedia.
- The PDF files and barcodes are created using TCPDF. Barcodes are recognised using zbar.
- The servers run on nginx under Debian Linux.
- Munin, pingdom and kibana help us with monitoring and tracking.
- The petition images for the mirrored petitions of the petition committees were created using the map Bundesrepublik Deutschland.svg of Escondites ( CC BY-SA 2.0 de ).
- Icons from FontAwesome were used ( Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license )
- Image sources for ABSTIMMUNG21: Jan Hagelstein & ABSTIMMUNG21 e.V.
All web servers of openPetition are powered by 100% renewable energies.