openPetition gemeinnützige GmbH – Platform for citizens initiatives, petitions and campaigns
- openPetition gGmbH
Greifswalder Str. 4
- CEO: Jörg Mitzlaff
- commercial register: HRB 144054 - Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
- VAT ID: DE284395718
- Contact: email@example.com (PGP key)
Please do not send collection forms to openPetition, but use the upload function .
Responsible for content
- For petition texts, comments and debate contributions the respective authors themselves are responsible according to § 10 Telemediengesetz. If openPetition is informed about unlawful or immoral content, we will remove it within reasonable time.
- During the term of a petition you ask the author of the petition directly a question. This can be noted on each petition page link: 'Ask the initiator'
- openPetition is on facebook and twitter and has a/n rss feed.
- These legal details extend to our facebook page: www.facebook.com/openPetition
- The service is under the ( cc-by-sa ) Creative Commons license. Texts, design, source code (individual modules) and data (anonymously) can be used upon request under this License.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Naming - You must name the authorship sufficiently clearly (mention openPetition and linking https://www.openPetition.de), include a link to the license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.de) and indicate whether changes have been made. This information may be provided in any reasonable manner, but not in such a way as to give the impression that the licensor is particularly supportive of you or your use of the work.
- Share alike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Carina Czisch
Licences and software used
- Geocoding data and maps are from OpenStreetMap, NaturalEarthData and Wikipedia.
- Petition graphs and maps were created using mtChart, QGIS and Highcharts.
- To display the signatures of a petition on a map is Leaflet with the plugin Leaflet.Canvas marker Layer used.
- For stuff we use Glide.js .
- Administrational data (population figure, elected representative, Address, Website) is based on the information given in the infoboxes of the respective article in The Free Encyclopedia Wikipedia.
- The PDF files and barcodes are created using TCPDF. Barcodes are recognised using zbar.
- The servers run on nginx under Debian Linux.
- For monitoring and tracking munin, pingdom and kibana help us.
- The petitions for the mirrored petitions of the petitions committees were made using the map Bundesrepublik Deutschland.svg from Escondites ( CC BY-SA 2.0 de ) created.
- There were icons of s used ( s)
- Image sources to ABSTIMMUNG21: Jan Hagelstein & ABSTIMMUNG21 e.V.
All web servers of openPetition are powered by 100% renewable energies.