openPetition gemeinnützige GmbH – Platform for citizens initiatives, petitions and campaigns
- Postal address: openPetition gGmbH
Greifswalder Str. 4
- Director: Jörg Mitzlaff
- Register of companies: HRB 144054 – Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
- Contact: email@example.com (PGP key)
- FAX: +49 30 12064147
- Please do not send signature sheets to openPetition, use the upload manger instead. Thank you.
Responsible for content
- For petition texts, comments and debate contributions the respective authors themselves are responsible according to § 10 Telemediengesetz. If openPetition is informed about unlawful or immoral content, we will remove it within reasonable time.
- During the subcription period you may contact the petition autor directly for questions. Please use the link „Question to petition author“ on the respective petition page.
- openPetition is on facebook and twitter and has a/n rss feed.
- These legal details extend to our facebook page: www.facebook.com/openPetition
- Our website content is under creative commons licence (cc-by-sa). Texts, images, source code (selected modules) und data (anonymized) may be used with our permisson with these licence conditions.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Naming - You must name the authorship sufficiently clearly (mention openPetition and linking https://www.openPetition.de), include a link to the license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.de) and indicate whether changes have been made. This information may be provided in any reasonable manner, but not in such a way as to give the impression that the licensor is particularly supportive of you or your use of the work.
- Share alike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Carina Czisch
Licences and software used
- Geocoding data and maps are from OpenStreetMap, NaturalEarthData and Wikipedia.
- Petitionsgraphen und Karten wurden mit Hilfe von mtChart, QGIS und Highcharts erstellt.
- Administrational data (population figure, elected representative, Address, Website) is based on the information given in the infoboxes of the respective article in The Free Encyclopedia Wikipedia.
- The openPetition Blog is powered by WordPress.
- The PDF files and barcodes are created using TCPDF. Barcodes are recognised using zbar.
- The WYSIWYG-Editor for regional sites is called PHP Markdown.
- The pages are written using Bootstrap, jQuery, PHP and MySQL.
- The servers run on Apache using Debian Linux.
- Monitoring and security with munin, pingdom and fail2ban.
- Die Petitionsbilder für die gespiegelten Petitionen der Petitionsausschüsse wurden mit Hilfe der Karte Bundesrepublik Deutschland.svg von Escondites (CC BY-SA 2.0 de) erstellt.
All web servers of openPetition are powered by 100% renewable energies.