How does openPetition protect your data?
News only after active agreement
- We will inform you about the progress of an initiative and about openPetition only after you have actively agreed and confirmed your e-mail address.
- One year after completion of an initiative, we will make your personal signature data anonymous.
- Until the end of the signing period you can withdraw your signature in case you cange your mind.
Protection from data espionage
Our offer complies with the strict European data protection regulations. Your data will be stored on servers in Germany.
- The data transfer to our servers is encrypted with SSL throughout.
Protection from sell-out
- As a non-profit organization, it is legally impossible for openPetition to sell your data to the highest bidder for commercial purposes in the event of insolvency.